Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Moving

Sometimes life is very quiet around here, as quiet as a small house with 5 children can be, and sometimes thing are chaotic.

When you are walking with the Lord, life can change quickly and unexpectedly. We have had a lot of change lately. This summer we found ourselves joyfully expecting baby #6 and then sorrowfully having to say goodbye to that little one after 8 weeks of pregnancy. Only a few weeks after that loss, we decided to sell our house and move in with my in-laws. In two short weeks I will open my home to strangers in hopes that the like my home enough to make it their own. God's peace is an amazing thing! I don't like change and I like to be in control. Somehow, these changes have not been my undoing. God has given me peace, strength, and faith. When I think of myself, when I let my thought get to me, yes, I stumble. When I keep my eyes on Him, it all works out, and I have the peace that passes all understanding.

I don't have all of the answers, I no longer need them...I just trust and obey.
Pray I continue walking in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment