Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Beginnings

Why Blog? Another blog in a sea of blogs...why another one? Why add to the chatter, the chaos, the never ending chatter of opinions and advice? Why?

For my children. My children have wanted me to blog for ages, and I have finally obliged and agreed to try. To squeeze time out of an already busy day to speak. Maybe it will help me to remember the little things, the precious moments that are so often forgotten in the everyday routine of living.

Maybe for me. Maybe I can put down all the rambling thoughts that I speak to myself, to the mirror, in the shower. The inspirations that never leave this house, the pearls of wisdom that are here today and gone in an instant.

Perhaps for you, someone who I will never meet, but will join in this journey of life, motherhood, homeschooling, and faith with me.

And so we begin...


M

No comments:

Post a Comment